Scopri tutto su Soundreef e sui servizi a tua disposizione

What if I protected my music with another company previously? Do I need a new certification of those songs as well?

The date of registration of your songs with another company that provides this service is the valid one, and the ISWC code related to your track will remain the same regardless of the collecting society you have chosen to assign your rights to.

In these instances there is no need to proceed with the blockchain certification. As for your rights management, instead, you will need to register your tracks in your Soundreef account.

We suggest you use the Blockchain certification service only for new songs that are being registered for the first time.