Scopri tutto su Soundreef e sui servizi a tua disposizione

What should I refer to the producer before printing CDs or vinyls?

It depends on the producer: LEA (the Association of Free Authors Publishers that collects in Italy on behalf of Soundreef) have reached an agreement with Sony, Warner and Universal so you are not required to do anything else.

If, instead, your producer is not listed above, he'll have to fill in both the SIAE form and the LEA form for phono-mechanical rights that you can find on the LEA website.

If you're in a hurry, you can use the widget or the contact form to provide us with the producer's contact information.