Scopri tutto su Soundreef e sui servizi a tua disposizione

How do I proceed if I print my CDs abroad?

By contacting the collecting society of the country where the CD is printed.

Soundreef is also responsible for collecting your rights abroad, where we manage them through reciprocal agreements.

Specifically, your royalties are collected by the local collecting society and forwarded to SUISA, with whom we have collection agreements in Europe, and who in turn forwards them to us to pay out our rights-holders.