Scopri tutto su Soundreef e sui servizi a tua disposizione

Do I need a SIAE license if I use Soundreef web radio?

In theory, no you don't; in practice it depends.

Our web radio only plays Soundreef music, for which you don't need a SIAE license.

However, if you have a TV, an FM radio or a turntable which are switched on with the volume up, you do need a license from SIAE for these.