Scopri tutto su Soundreef e sui servizi a tua disposizione

What licenses do I need, to play Soundreef music?

It depends.

If you intend to broadcast Soundreef music only, you only need our license.

If you will also be playing other music, or if there is a TV in your business and you keep it on, you will also need a SIAE license – likewise for FM radio and the use of turntables.