Which sections of my account are available on the App? Follow
In the mobile version of your Soundreef account, you’ll find both consultation sections (such as your personal details, payment history, stats and reports) and operation tabs such as the registration tab which allow you to insert new registrations.
The Soundreef App has:
- A Home tab: summary and data consultation section where you can view your personal data info, royalty paid at the next pay day, total royalty accrued (from registration to date), radio / TV statistics (summary of the last two weeks) and the total number of songs registered in account.
- the Payments tab, where you can consult the history of your royalty balance, starting with the payment amounts on the nearest pay day and going to consult the history of your payments made during the previous pay days.
- the Royalty tab, in which you can view your reports both in overview by year, class of law, quarterly trend of accrued and country and specifically for each individual class of right.
- the Monitoring tab, for consulting your radio / TV statistics, with trend graphs, number of passages by track, channel, country and the search filters always available to improve navigation.
- Finally, the Songs tab, in which you can view the registrations already made at any time and make new ones, with an even simpler and faster procedure.
Keep reading our articles on the Soundreef App here, for more details on the individual sections available in the new mobile version of the Soundreef account.