- How do I notify an organiser that I’m registered with Soundreef?
- What obligations does an author/publisher have for a live show? What about the organiser?
- Can I add to my setlist, tracks that I've asked to modify and are currently being worked on?
- If a songwriter is not the performer of their tracks, how do you protect them in case of live events?
- How do you calculate the value of royalties for live events?
- Is there a different procedure for DJ sets?
- I'm planning a live event outside of Italy, what should I do?
- Can I delete a live event from my account?
- Can I edit the setlist of my live event?
- Is it required to fill in the SIAE digital borderò after my live event?
- What happens if I play covers or songs that have a SIAE co-songwriter/publisher, during a live event?
- My live event is 100% Soundreef - what does it mean for the organiser?
- Can I create the event after the performance?
- How does Soundreef keep track of my live events?
- How does Soundreef contact the organizer of my event?
- How can I save my event setlist?